The Office of Economic Engagement at Lehigh facilitates university partnerships with industry, charitable foundations, and other interested organizations. We can develop strategic relationships that connect our educational mission with your goals. When you connect with Lehigh, the strategic relationship enhances your organizational goals through:
- Research: Whether your research needs are broad or specific, Lehigh’s faculty can help you solve problems and seize opportunities.
- Recruitment: Lehigh's Career and Professional Development office is an excellent place to find the talent your organization needs. We offer on-campus interviews, an annual Career Fair, a searchable database of job openings, co-ops and internships, and a career advisory network database.
- Executive education: We can develop programs tailored to your field to enhance the skills of your current workforce. Offerings include seminars, workshops, degree and certificate programs, and distance education.
- Community outreach: Working with Lehigh ties your organization more closely to the fabric of the community.
- Business development: Lehigh can help entrepreneurs and businesses by providing research, advice, economic development assistance, and manufacturing solutions.