Named for the university’s founder, the Asa Packer Society recognizes the university's most committed annual supporters. The Asa Packer Society celebrates those donors who make cumulative gifts of $1,000 or more to Lehigh University during the fiscal year (July 1- June 30).
You are helping to shape Lehigh’s future by sustaining our commitment to core values, strengthening key programs and expanding the impact of our teaching and research. We are grateful for your support.
To the donors of the Asa Packer Society this year – Thank you!
Courtesies extended to Asa Packer Society donors include:
- Special email announcements of major university news and milestones.
- Enhanced communications through newsletters and other publications.
- Invitations to special events with other Asa Packer Society donors.
- Personal contact within Lehigh Advancement to assist with individual needs and inquiries.
- Young Alumni Leader (for alumni 0-5 years from graduation): $250 annually.
- Young Alumni Leader (for alumni 6-10 years from graduation): $500 annually.
- Society Associate: $1,000 to $9,999 annually.
- President’s Associate: $10,000 to $24,999 annually.
- Founder’s Associate: $25,000 annually.
For more information, contact:
Associate Director of Donor Relations